Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Don't usually write about Love

I don't usually write about love... But this had been on my mind for some time. This has been a work in progress for the last 3 days. I know its lengthy, but I hope it keeps you interested enough to feel what had to reach in to draw up when I wrote it.


Love Poem

_______Vs3______


I don't usually write love poems, but if I did, the title would just be your name/

And then I could pretty much be done regardless of what everyone else thinks, it's perfect or would it be Insane?/

Yes, maybe; but perhaps maybe, I would be right./

I could be the sky, you would be my moonlight/

Piercing thru the shadows of my mind, outshining the stars around you/

Yes, sure theyre pretty, but I can't even see them when I'm with you/

With My arms around you, I would always be there for you. I would always be there. For you/

To be with me at all times, so perfect together like nobody can see the sky without the moon./

It just doesn't look right. I would be your constant, but like the moon in the sky at night/

No matter where you were, us together would always look right./

I'm not good at writing about love, I usually draw a blank, crumple pages, and quit when I choke/

But if I were to write about love, I think maybe, this, right here is what I probably would have wrote/

The first time I saw you, my heart made sure that I knew something was different/

It was like, you know that skip that usually happens, well...it didn't/

It was the very first time that my heart actually beat and kept TIME perfectly/

I could WATCH you for HOURS, and any SECOND I found to hold your hand,i would take the opportunity/

My pens usually bleed, they don't usually flutter when I write, because I don't do poems like this, usually/

Seeing you was like a good song, in perfect rhythm, and my heart kept the harmony/

The kind that you can't get out of your head kind of song/

The kind you learn the chorus to, know all the lyrics, record a cover to and never, ever sing it wrong/

The kind of song, frequenting BARS of high notes and harmonies, so simple that itll intoxicate you to a complex/

Song so addicting that you have it on replay and you never go back or skip to whats next/

I want that kind of love. But I don't write poems like that, ever/

I write in circles because true loves end is never/

I want to kiss you on the lips and leave words on your skin that only a blind man could read with his fingertips without fail/

our story of love written in goosebumps in the moment, an unknown feeling, feelings like braille/

When I kiss your hands, i want to taste the rest of my life with you/

A love so blind that it would fall to pieces if we ever separated/

More than just words, more than just status, I would write how your love for me keeps me elevated/

Above the clouds so that rain drops never touch my cheek again/

But I'm not one to write many things about love, me and love haven't really been close enough friends/

To know each other, but I know what I see when I look into your eyes, and I never want this song to end/

I've never written anything like this ever before, but since I met you/

There wasn't even a question how,i just knew I had to/

To put it simply, I was created without a HEART, but God gave me rhythm He gave me a BEAT/

And then He made my HEART into a love and placed it in you, then put us both on earth and intended us to meet/

I don't usually write poems like this at all, and I'm no good at it, you see/

But this love that could be, is us... We were made from the same HEARTBEAT/

I don't usually write love poems, but if I ever did.../

I would start with your name, and, well... That would be it/


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment