Friday, February 10, 2012

Phase 2 complete

This will be a short post. I have been away for a while and shirking my Blog responsibilities. I apologize, but I have a very good reason for it. Now for legal reasons, I cannot disclose what it is at this present time, but, just know that it was important and shall be revealed in due time. :)

Vague, I know. It was a project that had me working and creating from November until yesterday. Yesterday, I completed the project that had me cursing my abilities with ink and word. It kept me awake, worried me, and on a few occasions, made me want to quit and walk away.

I'm glad I didn't. I had a latent worry that one I finished the project, I would once be left alone like the counts times before where someone asked something of me, I gave it and I never heard from them again.

Anyway. I'm so excited about everything that is happening. It certainly does leave me looking forward to tomorrow.

I am currently working on another project, but I will try to keep this updated.

This is what goes on in the mind of a Nice guy...

Smile today, so you remember how to smile tomorrow. :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment