Sunday, January 8, 2012

Don't Mind Me...

Where my mind has been lately.

Feeling sort of defeated. But without anything to show cause. Lost in a dream while wide awake.


Don't Mind Me.....by Verse3


Feel like I'm losing my mind, the more I think about it/

Using parts of my mind that I'm not used to using, I don't know much about it/

Thoughts bled onto my pillow, it's a forethought from the back of my mind/

Underestimated, unaddressed, left to the wind, unapproved and undermined/

My mind's a vice of it's own, don't drink the wine, it hasn't cured yet, fair/

Fresh squeezed, but not embraced, I can feel the scar on my chest, but my heart,i can't trace it there/

Smoke so heavy on my brain, I've been feeling Weezy/

Don't know how to love, I destroyed it, Breezy/

Look at me now. I'm digital, not making paper/

My silence is vibrant, hold your tongue like a tyrant/

Speech pattern so cherry, drink it down like a currant/

I lost my mind, at least the current state of it processes/

No thought for tomorrow, future words just don't digress/

Not looking past tomorrow, just trying to survive today/

Left my mind in a dream, and I got lost coming back/

So little thought left, mindless to retract.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment